We aim to make the usage of Skagit Connection Hub simple and painless.
Restrictions are no fun and we try to limit them as much as possible, but there are a few that need to be clear:
- Usage of the space operates on a basis of respect and reasonableness, including trash, food, noise, access, and even billing.
- Guests are permitted within these respect and reasonableness boundaries. If guests are effectively patronizing Skagit Connection Hub's services in a way that fits under an individual plan or purchase, please have them purchase time for themselves rather than using yours.
- The conference room is open for paying customers to use, without special process or billing. Bringing guests to a meeting that you have purchased time for is entirely acceptable, subject to the above reasonableness guideline.
The room is lit with 32 50w LED Daylight bulbs, ensuring that the room remains optimally lit regardless of natural ambient light coming in through the front. All lights are positioned to be sure to never be a point of direct glare or brilliance on any user, and the reflected light diffuses evenly throughout the space for a comfortable light that is easy on the eyes.
Covering the entire venue are two full strength 1.4Gbps capable WiFi SSIDs for use:
- ConnectionHub - Members is available for users on a Membership plan
- ConnectionHub - Daily is available for users on the Non-Member plan, and has a regularly changing WPK2 pass phrase.
The Smart TV at the front of the room may be used for presentations, demonstrations, and videos, and is connected to through a wide range of options including:
The TV is connected via ethernet to the Fiber Internet for the cleanest possible connection for any video conferencing needs, and comes pre-loaded with a wide range of Android based applications.